Are you new to using cannabis, or are you a veteran looking for ways to better care for the CBD cartridge? If your answer is affirmative, we’ve got you covered.
CBD can be consumed in a variety of ways, including edibles, sublingual, and topicals. However, if you want to have instant effects, smoking or vaping is the answer for you. Vaping enables CBD to enter your bloodstream and show its effects within minutes directly. Research has shown that 34-46 % of CBD is absorbed in the blood within 10 minutes. So, this is surely a way to give you an instant boost.
Here, we will talk about the right way of using CBD cartridge and the tips to increase its life. But first, let’s discuss what CBD cartridge is.
What is CBD Cartridge?
CBD cartridges offer a convenient way for vaping CBD. Cartridges used for using CBD vape oil, are slender, cylindrical in shape and contain a coil and wick system. These come as pre-filled tanks or refillable cartridges.
Pre-filled CBD cartridges – contain mini cape tanks prefilled with a CBD juice of oil like Girl Scout Cookies strain. These are compatible with universal 510 thread batteries. You can dispose of them after using them a few times.
Refillable CBD cartridges – come with an empty tank that can be used repetitively with the CBD vape oil of your choice. So, this is a cost-effective choice if you are a vaping enthusiast.
How to use a CBD cartridge the right way?
Using CBD vape oil is basically the same as vaping e-cigarettes. If you are a novice to vaping, you can employ the following ways to use your CBD cartridge the right way.
- Fill the cartridge with CBD vape oil (if you’re using refillable one)
- Connect the cartridge to the standard 510 battery
- Click the power button five times when turning your device on
- While you inhale, the power button should be pressed
- Begin with small puffs
- Space out two puffs for 5 to 10 minutes and see how CBD affects you
- Gradually work up your dose, increasing puff frequency to reach an optimum level
- Turn off the battery
Tips to increase the life of CBD Cartridge
1. Store the cartridges in a cool and dry place upright, with the mouthpiece facing down.
2. If you want to carry your vaping device, put them in a backpack not in your pocket to prevent breakage.
3. Unscrew the pen from the cartridge when storing to limit leakage and unnecessary heating of oil.
4. Check for leaks when in use or your Girl Scout Cookies strain will go to waste.
5. Clean your vaping device regularly by dipping a cotton swab in alcohol and wiping of residues at the connection point.
6. Make sure to use the right cartridge with the right pen. Using components of different brands may not fit properly or might not produce the right results.
7. Start low and gradually increase your vaping temperature to find the best one for you to prevent overheating of the oil.
8. Use the standard 510 thread batteries for the efficient performance of your cartridge.
9. Make sure to switch off your cartridge after every use.