Best Mattress in India: It takes a lot of time and research to find the best mattress, particularly considering all the good employees who have entered the market. Would you like to know the best mattress brands in India?
It is evident from every day of work and pressure that you need a peaceful and relaxing night’s sleep of at least 8 hours. By changing your body shape, the right alternative will help you relax your muscles, improve posture, and improve sleep.
So, here are the 08 best models from the best mattress brands in India that you should consider buying to help you make the right choice. And you’re going to be met with back pain and sleep interrupted by a wrong decision. Be sure to check out this article to learn more than that!
Best Mattress in India
Since you are searching for the best spri3ng mattress / PU foam mattress / bonded foam mattress/memory foam mattress / smart grid mattress/latex mattress, at reasonable prices, look come to the right place.
Here are eight of India’s best mattresses on the Indian market.
1. Emma Memory Foam Mattress
Buy our award-winning memory foam mattress online that provides ideal body support for uninterrupted, restful sleep that improves the structure and function of immune cells throughout our bodies. The product comes with a warranty duration of 20 years.
This has a special quality of German architecture, which makes it very long-lasting including in tough Indian weather. The mattresses are entirely adaptable to the body, with a special design for pain-free comfort.
Comfort King Size Memory Foam Mattress
- Built with three distinct layers of foam
- Airgocell foam
- memory foam
- dense polyfoam
- Emma offers a trial period of 100 days
- Removable and machine-washable
- Special design for pain-free comfort.
- Pressure relief without feeling stuck
- Emma has fairly low motion transfer
- The special quality of German architecture
- Not great for stomach sleepers
- Not recommended for heavier folks
2. Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress
We’re going to talk about the Wakefit Dual Comfort mattress, which comes second in our list of the best mattresses in India. The design includes a three-level, breathable mesh positioned at the top of the product.
According to records, the weight of the product/service is approximately 11 kg or so. So you can do it quickly, or you can switch it from one side to the other fairly comfortably.
- Prices are quite less compared to other mattress brands
- 100 days trial available
- Worth for money
- High-Quality Fabric
- Custom Sizes
- Less density leading to cramped back
- There’s no hard and soft “dual comfort”, both sides are almost the same.
3. Sunday 100% Latex Mattress- LGA Certified
It’s one of the best mattresses on the Indian market. The zipper cover is 100% organic cotton. The company will take care of your opinion and ensure that you find the mattress favorable; they will also offer a trial of 100 days.
Whether you’re looking for a healthy and premium mattress go on Sundays. Designers use firmer padding around your hips to keep the spine balanced naturally, right where you need it. To ensure maximum softness and low noise, it is made of high-quality latex.
- 100-day trial
- Zipper cover is 100% organic cotton
- Maximum softness and low noise
- Helps in prevent unnecessary pain.
- High-quality latex to offer maximum softness and low noise.
- Foul Chemical Smell
- Moderately Overpriced.
4. SleepX Dual mattress – Medium Soft and Hard
SleepX, the most popular Sleepwell Company, has dominated the bedding industry since its inception. The SleepX Dual Mattress, like everything else in this world, is not flawless in any way.
Generally known as India’s best mattress, this SleepX model is made of foam. Double-side technology, particularly from a seasonal point of view, is very well suited. The outer surface of the bedding is easy to clean. So, this isn’t going to be pulled up so fast.
- The mattress has a pre-assembled shape and is ready for use.
- The mattress has a cloth with air mesh on its sidewalls. Enabling airflow, therefore.
- The mattress comes with a reasonable selling price.
- 3-year warranty from manufacturer
- In an assembled state, the mattress comes in
- Your body heat will increase over extended use because of the foam being used.
- Too fast, the softer side gets saggy.
5. Sleepyhead Sense Orthopedic PCM (Phase Changing Material) Cooling Foam Mattress
You must definitely try the Sleepyhead sense when looking for the best back pain mattress in India. It is very strong and provides maximum comfort due to its three-layer configuration. It is a great value for money option for smaller families. It comes with improved edges for greater efficiency.
Even during uncomfortable summer nights, the breathable fabric keeps it cold and fresh. Two different thickness choices are made with memory foam material for additional comfort and features.
- 100 Nights Trial
- The Sleepyhead mattress comes with a washable outer cover that can be removed and washed to ensure the dust is clear.
- In a pre-assembled condition, the mattress is delivered
- 10 years of manufacturing warranty
- After extended use, the body gets heated up.
- Its edges are good at losing balance.
6. The Sleep Company 2.0 Smart Grid Mattress
Are you looking for an alternative that is more expansive and luxurious than the alternatives we described here? It’s absolutely good for skin and non-toxic. It does not cause satisfactory vibration and associated sleeping problems.
Synthetic fiber cotton material provides a reasonable amount of comfort when sitting or lying. Present technology offers excellent support for the body. This is available in four varieties of scale. The upper portion of the bedding is very soft and lustrous.
- Highly portable.
- The top portion of the bedding is very fluffy and luxurious.
- It’s really hypoallergenic and prevents no infections at all.
- The price of the mattress is very high.
- The product’s foam is not at all-natural.
7. Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress – Hard & Soft
First of all, the Wakefit comfort mattress comes with two separate layers. In addition, as with many other products on our list of the best mattresses in India, this one also features a breathable fabric. The best part of this mattress is that it is available in a range of sizes and two different thicknesses.
Thanks to the high-resilience foam in the bottom section, the legs have excellent protection. The overall architecture and production is totally top notch. It is breathable and does not cause infections.
- 7 years of manufacturing warranty
- Mattress can be usable on both sides
- The tougher side of the design is very strong.
- Excellent customer service
- The value of the mattress is outstanding.
- Worth for money
- Non-removable fixed cover
- Little bit saggy at softer side
8. SleepyCat Latex King Size Mattress
SleepyCat is one of the few manufacturers of mattresses in India to supply luxury units at pocket-friendly prices. Comes with four separate layers for more comfort and performance and the average thickness of the mattress about 7 inches. Includes 7-zone support technology and is available in three different size options.
Provides extensive support to the legs and back pain portion. This is an ideal choice for people of almost all ages and the mattress is absolutely non-toxic and does not cause any skin problems. It’s very strong, and it doesn’t come up against flabby issues anytime in the near future.
- 10 years of manufacturing warranty
- Setup is Easy
- There is no Harmful Chemicals
- To clean your mattress easily it comes with a smart zipper
- Suitable for almost all ages
- When you sleep, there will be no motion transfer from your partner and it keeps you undisturbed.
- No major concerns about the mattress
- It’s a little bit more costly than its market rivals.
Happy shopping! If you are searching for the Best Mattress in India, then above are the best mattress brands in India and before purchasing it, make sure to go through the customer reviews and check for the cons of the product.