Search engine optimization is the process of improving website traffic quality by increasing the visibility of a website or web page to a web search engine’s users. SEO applies to enhance unpaid outcomes and excludes direct traffic/visitors and pay placement purchase.
- 1 What Is SEO / Search Engine Optimization?
- 1.1 Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 1.2 How ‘it’ works:
- 1.3 Types of Search Engine Optimization:
- 1.3.1 On-Page Optimization
- 1.3.2 Off-Page Optimization
- 184.108.40.206 The value adds by a well-crafted SEO campaign:
- 1.4 Pay per Click:
What Is SEO / Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic on search engines from the search results “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural.” Assisting you in reaching an aimed target!
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving your sites ranking in the search engines to ensure the website’s position on the first page of search engines result. It is mainly about the interplay of searched keywords.
This leads to more significant traffic since nobody looks at the fourteenth page for an answer. SEO thus improves business. We are here to assist you with various methodologies that improve your search rankings.
How ‘it’ works:
- A detailed website analysis is imperative to its promotion’s planning. The structure of the site, its content, its placement, traffic etc. must be mapped judiciously.
- We carefully observe trends and strategies adopted by your competitors to attract a specific target audience.
- We then look at your business objectives, to measure SEO’s contribution to their achievement and to earn a decent ROI.
- Then devise a holistic SEO optimization plan to create recognition & value across their target segment.
- If you cannot spot what works, chances are you will not be able to get the right traffic. Thus, correct classification is the heart of good SEO. We look at everything, the right keyword combinations, meta-tags, and keyword phrases, all of it calls for intensive research.
- We send you our findings & on client’s approval, we create the magic of content & content translation to place you in rankings, where you’ve always wanted to see yourself.
Types of Search Engine Optimization:
- Meta Tag Optimization (Title, description, Keyword)
- Implementation of content optimization to H1/H2 and Bold tags
- Image Optimization
- Google XML Sitemap generation and Regular updates
- Robots.txt file creation and Implementation
- Keyword analysis and research
- Google Analytics Setup & Monitoring
- Google Webmaster Tool Setup & Monitoring
- RSS Feed Setup
- Manual Search Engine Submission
- Competitor analysis
- Manual SEO friendly directory submissions
- Search Engine Submissions
- Forum Submission
- Profile Linking
- Optimized Blog Posts
- Article Creation
- Article submissions
- Press Release Creation and Distribution
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Networking Profiles creations
- Blog Creation, commenting and Optimization
- Classified Marketing
- Link Building
The value adds by a well-crafted SEO campaign:
Intense technical analysis of your website:
- We provide you with its strength and weaknesses. Our report includes a detailed summary of your website’s rankings in the top search engines V/S search Engine Positioning of your competitors and their secure areas.
An HTML validation of pages to W3C standards
- We make your website accessible as per W3C guidelines of content accessibility ensuring smooth transgression.
- Our primary design principles will include W3C accessibility validations done for most of the A checkpoints.
An exhaustive report on realistic opportunities for organic positioning
- It includes suggestions on Keyword use in document title/outbound links, a study of trends that are preventing top rankings and measure of improvisations.
An exhaustive analysis of Keyword density
- Central to the theme, it talks and chalks the use of Keywords in meta-tags, website’s content, images, in headlines, highlights. The reportage covers the concept of search engine compatibility and suggests the optimum number and use of Keywords in text & bold body.
Global popularity report on your website
- Search Engine Optimization is a promising area which will provide you with good business.
Our SEO experts offer valuable insight and also work on the website’s design and layout of the website. Search engine Crawlers are very strict in terms of layout and designs.
The page should therefore be completely matched with the standards of the World Wide Web Consortium (WWW) in design and format. Individual files might provide a specific look or feel but may severe advantages of faster page loads.
Another essential factor is Meta tag, and we write Meta tags for your site with essential keywords and appropriate title. As experts, we assist you in modifying the code of your site a bit to make it in-line with the standards. Our standard services will make your website appear on the first page of SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
Bluntly, we do the all crunching before the war of words, to get the right words at its most rightful place through our content creation; this receives the site indexed smoothly in search engines. Our excellent SEO services will provide you with suggestions on text and graphics modification which optimizes your website.
Pay per Click:
Pay per click is also called paid online marketing or ‘sponsored links’. These links can best be traced on the right side of the search result. As a reliable and economical way of reaching the required audience, it also claims massive credibility and assurance.
For, they help your site top the charts during the searches. You could best understand PPC as an online ad campaign, where the cost of the campaign depends upon the clicks you receive. Thus, it calls for a thorough analysis & meticulous planning and superb management capabilities.
The value added by PPC:
- Immediate output
- Decidedly targeted promotion
- Global reach
- Easily traceable
- BING Results